If you forgot Windows Password and you want to Reset Windows Password and there is no disk available to reset then you are at right place.Yeah We can Reset Windows Password through a Backdoor.Resetting Windows Password is not a tough task, Some Techies can easily reset windows password without a reset disk.
Use of Backdoor to Reset windows password is quit popular now a days.Those days were gone when folks used reset disk to reset windows passwords.In this tutorial we’ll crack/recover/reset Windows Password via a backdoor. To Recover Windows Password through CMD We need to Create A Backdoor.
To Create a Backdoor first we need to understand What is a Backdoor and how a Backdoor can Reset Forgotten Windows Password.
Wikipedia says –
A backdoor is a method, often secret, of bypassing normal authentication in a product, computer system, cryptosystem or algorithm etc. Backdoors are often used for securing unauthorized remote access to a computer, or obtaining access to plaintext in cryptographic systems.
A backdoor may take the form of a hidden part of a program, a separate program (e.g. Back Orifice may subvert the system through a rootkit), or may be a hardware feature. Although normally surreptitiously installed, in some cases backdoors are deliberate and widely known, and may have somewhat legitimate uses such as the manufacturer having a way to deal with users losing passwords.
How This Backdoor will Reset Windows Password
in this tutorial we will use a windows feature easy of access icon which is located at bottom right corner in windows login screen. Microsoft brought This feature in Windows for Physically disabled persons. The easy of access icon is wired to Utilman.exe file which is available in C:/Windows/System32 .
We will replace that file with the Command Prompt and when Someone will click on easy of access icon on a locked screen then a CMD window will open and there We can easily login into locked Computer by resetting windows passwords or creating a new user from CMD.
To Replace Utilman from CMD , we need to open a command window,
- If your machine is not locked and you have passwords to enter in system then open CMD as Administrator and skip below step and move to command section
- If your computer is locked then to Reset Forgotten Windows Passwords you need to follow below step to open CMD.
How to Open CMD in a Locked Computer to Recover Windows Password
- Remove the operating system hard drive from the target system and slave it into another system with a working operating system. From there you can swap out the files on the slave drive
- Use the Windows Vista, 7,8 or 10 DVD
- look for link Repair Your Computer and click on that
- then select option “Use recovery tools that can help fix problems starting Windows. Select an operating system to repair”
- Now You Will be asked to “Choose a Recovery tool” select Command Prompt
How to Create Backdoor to Reset Windows Password
so now we all are in Administrator Command Prompt. Type these Commands and press enter One By One.
REN "C:\Windows\System32\Utilman.exe" "Utilman_org.exe" //Rename Utilman to Utilma_org
copy "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" “cmd_copy.exe" //copy cmd as cmd_copy
REN "C:\Windows\System32\cmd_copy.exe" "Utilman.exe" //Rename cmd_copy to Utilman
Reset Forgotten Windows Password or Create a New User with cmd
Go to Logon Windows Screen. Click on easy of access icon. a CMD window will open type these commands to crack windows passwords.
- To Create a New user type these Commands
net user username password /add
- To Change the Password of existing User type these commands .type net user to know the username and don’t forget the star
net user username*
Revert All Changes as it was
type these commands and press enter
REN "C:\Windows\System32\Utilman_org.exe" "Utilman.exe"
It’s not a vulnerability. And We can not reset windows password connected to a domain by creating a backdoor or this method. If you are getting error let me know through comments and Remember one thing Sharing is Caring.