As you all know Airtel 4g gives you shocking speed. i am regular user of it. but from last few weeks i am suffering from a problem. my windows laptop is consuming data. Well you are here so you have same problem. You may need solution for these queries
- how to reduce data usage on windows/pc
- how to set limit on data usage on windows pc
- how to restrict background data in windows or pc
- how to save internet data usage on pc
- how to save 3g/4g data on pc
well don’t worry,problem have easy solution
seriousbit launched a fabulous tool named as NetBalancer. NetBalancer is a Traffic Control and Monitoring tool desighned for Microsoft Windows XP , 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 10. NetBalancer have easy GUI even we can control traffic for each process. It’s have a free version and full version is available for 25$. But here free version will solve our problem
follow all the steps to set limit on data usage on your pc
- Go to Netbalancer.com and dowload latest version of app
- Run the .exe file and Follow the easy installation guide
- Restart your computer
- Open NetBalancer app as administrator and click on setting icon which is at top
- a new window will open and click on limit all system traffic
- choose limits for downloading speed and uploading speed.
- click apply and ok.
its done now your data is saved now and unusual traffic will not occur.
Features of NetBalancer
- with NetBalancer you can set for any process a download and upload network priority or limit
- NetBalancer can Define detailed network traffic rules
- You can set global traffic limits
- NetBalacer shows network traffic in a system tray
- NetBalancer can Group Local network computers and balancer their traffic synchronized.
- with NetBalancer you can Manage priorities and limits for each network
When using wifi connection we can set wifi as metered connection and it will stop backgroung process. And automatic updates should be off on windows. NetBalancer provides a limit to all system traffic like for uploading or downloading speed. We can control whole system traffic using NetBalancer.